To make your sipping sensation even sweeter I’m going to share with you some additional benefits to the two main ingredients which actually BOTH have some serious cancer ass-kicking qualities so sip away and know your body will thank you later.
Ginger Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits
- heart conditions
- colic conditions
- cold & flu
- blood clotting
- inhibits bacterial growth
- helps fight cancer cells:
- reduces nausea and sickness during pregnancy
- provides antioxidants and is a source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese and potassium
Lemongrass Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits
- treats acne & skin blemishes
- helps fight & prevent hair loss
- used to treat and prevent fevers, cold and flu
- detoxifier, painkiller and antioxidents
- helps clean pancreas, digestive track, liver, kidney and bladder
- helps lose weight
- helps reduce stress (cortisol)
- join support
- helps stabilize and balance emotions
and there are many more but let’s just get to the good stuff! Here is the recipe…
- 2 to 3 sticks fresh lemongrass
- 1 large piece of ginger approximately the size of the palm of your hand
- Purified water
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1-2 drops DoTerra Lemon Essential Oil (optional)
- Stevia or maple syrup to sweeten to taste
- Mix water, lemongrass and ginger (and cinnamon stick if used) in a large pot and (in Alison’s words) boil the shit out of it.
- Strain the liquid and return to the pot.
- Add sweetener and essential oil if desired and let sit.
- Serve either hot or chilled with ice.
In good health,